Dr. Allan Lauer, MD, FACP, FASN has the following training that he utilizes on a daily basis:
- Medical degree from New York Medical School
- Completed his medical internship and residency at the Medical University of South Carolina.
- Nephrology fellowship completed at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, NY.
- Before joining Associates in Nephrology, Dr. Lauer educated faculty members in the department of nephrology at Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York and at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York, where he completed his fellowship in nephrology
- Dr. Allan Lauer, MD, FACP, FASN is uniquely qualified to treat kidney disease, end stage renal disease and hypertension in adults.
Why Choose Dr. Allan Lauer
Dr. Allan Lauer, MD, FACP, FASN has been treating nephrology patients at Associates in Nephrology for more than twenty five years. He is currently the Medical Director for Brockton Regional Kidney Center and Taunton Regional Dialysis Center.
Throughout the years he has been awarded or earned acknowledgment for the following:
- Board certified in nephrology
- Played a crucial role in introducing dialysis therapy to many of the hospitals in Southern Massachusetts and New York
- He is currently the Medical Director for Brockton Regional Kidney Center and Taunton Regional Dialysis Center.
- The co-author of 12 peer reviewed publications in prominent medical journals on the subject of end stage renal disease, renal replacement therapy, and chronic renal failure
- Boston Super Doctors Award – 2011
Dr. Lauer’s Approach to Care
Dr. Allan Lauer, MD, FACP, FASN offers his patients more than 25 years of exceptional and dedicated service of nephrology care at Associates in Nephrology. Over the years, he has cared for hundreds of nephrology patients, helping them achieve healthier and longer lives with a little TLC.