About Doctor Dr. Daniel Bohl
Dr. Daniel Bohl, has been treating patients with nephrology at Associates in Nephrology, in Brockton and Taunton Massachusetts since 2007.
Dr. Daniel Bohl, MD has the following training that he utilizes on a daily basis:
- Bachelors of Science from MIT and medical degree from Washington University Medical School
- Completed his nephrology fellowship at Barnes; Jewish Hospital / Washington University.
Why Choose Dr. Daniel Bohl
Dr. Daniel Bohl has been treating adult nephrology patients at Associates in Nephrology since 2007. He is also a consulting physician at Brockton Regional Kidney Center and Taunton Regional Dialysis Center.
He has been awarded or earned acknowledgment for the following:
- Board certified in nephrology
- Medical Director of Brockton Dialysis Center
- He has published five peer reviewed publications in major medical journals
- Morton Hospital and Medical Center in Taunton, Ma
- Good Samaritan Hospital in Brockton, Ma
- New England Sinai Hospital in Stoughton, Ma
- Brockton Hospital in Brockton, Ma
- Kindred Specialty Hospital in Stoughton , Ma
Dr. Bohl’s Approach to Care
Dr. Daniel Bohl cares for his patients at Associates in Nephrology with immense and dedicated compassion.